Spring 2020 After School Enrichment Program registration opens at 6:00 am on Tuesday, February 4th (closing at 11:45 pm on Tuesday, February 11th).
- ASEP Registration is primarily held online. If you are interested in registering your child and do not have access to do so online, paper registration forms are being sent home and will be available in the office.
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your child’s spot in the class is not secured until confirmation of payment has been received. For online payments, you will know you are registered if you receive 2 receipts: one from PayPal and one from Catoctin PTA. For in-person (cash or check) payments, you will receive a confirmation email from the ASEP Coordinator(s).
- Classes that do not reach their minimum enrollment will be canceled. If your child’s class is canceled, you will be contacted by email, and you may choose to enroll in another class that still has space available.
- We cannot accommodate late registrations.
- Financial assistance may be available. Please contact Jessica Cummings, Parent Liaison (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Janet Platenberg, Principal, (email@example.com) for more information.
Volunteers make ASEP work!
Thank you so much to those who have volunteered in the past to help make this program a success. Without volunteers, this program would not be able to continue. We invite you to select a session (or two, or more) to help with preparation, sign-in, and/or sign-out.
Please click here to volunteer!